Webinar: Public Health Partners in California’s Active Transportation Program Development and Implementation
Friday, December 9th, 10am – 11:30 am PT
Caltrans Active Transportation Resource Center will host a webinar entitled, “Public Health Partners in California’s Active Transportation Program Development and Implementation” on Dec.9, 2016.
Intended for transportation professionals, this webinar will highlight how regional public health networks and their member local health departments are successfully engaging communities on active transportation efforts. Speakers will discuss helpful resources, tools, and regional opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Meredith Lee, Health in All Policies, Office of Health Equity, California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Will Dominie, Policy Manager, Bay Area Health Inequities Initiative
- Coire Reilly, Healthy Communities Manager, Contra Costa Health Services
- Carla Blackmar, Project Manager, Southern California Public Health Alliance
- Victoria Custodio, Active Transportation Resource Center, CDPH (Facilitator)
The webinar slides have been posted on the ATRC website, and a recording will be posted afterward.
Pre-registration is required. If you haven’t already, please register here.