The Pedestrian and Bicycle Information Center (PBIC) is offering a free webinar on March 14, 2017 about planning for successful pedestrian and bicycle safety law enforcement operations.
TITLE: Preparing for Successful Safety Education and Enforcement Efforts
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, March 14, 10:00 am- 11:00am PST
REGISTRATION: To register, visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7774321645165219841
Many communities have transportation plans, pedestrian and bicycle master plans, or Vision Zero initiatives that include law enforcement activities aimed at improving safety for vulnerable road users. In this webinar, seasoned practitioners will share their lessons learned in planning for and implementing prior to law enforcement efforts to promote pedestrian and bicycle safety.
- Laura Sandt, UNC Highway Safety Research Center
- Kara Macek, Governors Highway Safety Association
- Shannon Purdy, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Lt. Joe Raulerson, Gainesville Police Department
- Sgt. Michael Montanye, Greenville (NC) Police Department
To register for upcoming PBIC webinars and to access archived presentations, please visit www.pedbikeinfo.org/webinars.