Mark your calendars for Wednesday, December 11, 2019 to learn about Non-Infrastructure (NI) funding that is available through the Active Transportation Program (ATP)! Caltrans will be hosting workshops highlighting examples of successful NI programs in the North Region, and provide information on the upcoming call for applications for the ATP Cycle 5. Workshop details are below and can also be found on the Caltrans Division of Local Assistance Blog.
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
8:30am - 12:00pm
- Caltrans District 1 Office: 1656 Union Street, Room 6, Eureka, CA (webcast)
- Caltrans District 2 Office: 1657 Riverside Drive, Redding, CA, E. Command Center (webcast)
- Caltrans District 3 Office: 703 B Street, Marysville, CA (live)
Who should attend:
- Public Works Directors
- Public Health and Safety Practitioners
- Local decision makers
- An overview provided by the Active Transportation Resource Center (ATRC), including availability of training materials and services by ATRC
- Hear from local agencies on how they developed an application, partnered with other agencies and what steps they have taken to implement the non-infrastructure portion
- Information on the next call for applications from both Program Managers at Caltrans and the Sacramento Area Council of Governments, a Metropolitan Planning Organization
Registration is free for the workshops, but seating will be limited. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to the contacts below:
- District 1 – Eureka: Kyle Finger | (707) 445-6397 | Kyle.Finger@dot.ca.gov
- District 2 – Redding: Freda Londen | (530) 229-0532 | Freda.Londen@dot.ca.gov
- District 3 – Marysville: Jim Day | (530) 741-5116 | J.P.Day@dot.ca.gov
Special notes for District 3 attendees:
- Optional one-on-one technical assistance consultations to help with preparation for ATP-NI applications will be available for participants at the District 3 location only. All others needing assistance are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an optional one-on-one consultation.
- Plan to arrive early, as parking is limited in and around Marysville.