Save the Date!
ATP Kick-Off Workshop
Wednesday, August 16, 2023 | 9am - 12pm PT
San Diego Association of Governments, Board Room
401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101
The California Transportation Commission will be holding a Kick-Off Workshop for the Active Transportation Program (ATP) in preparation for Cycle 7. This workshop will be in a hybrid format, so participants can join in person or online via Zoom. Register for the online format here.
About the Active Transportation Program
The Active Transportation Program (ATP) was created by Senate Bill 99 to encourage increased use of active modes of transportation, such as walking and biking. The goals of the ATP include, but are not limited to:
- increasing the proportion of trips accomplished by walking and biking,
- increasing the safety and mobility of non-motorized users,
- advancing efforts of regional agencies to achieve greenhouse gas reduction goals,
- enhancing public health, and
- providing a broad spectrum of projects to benefit many types of users including disadvantaged communities.